New Survey: Student Behavior in America's Schools
How many schools are dealing with issues like school bullying, violence, and student suicide, and how are schools responding?
To find out, we completed our first-ever National Survey on Student Behavior this fall. More than 450 superintendents, principals, and other top administrators across 48 different states responded and gave us their candid feedback.
Their responses provide the most up-to-date understanding of what's really going on in America's schools. Download today for answers to the following questions:
- School Bullying
- How often are bullying incidents being reported by students?
- What types of bullying incidents are being reported?
- How many students are missing school because of bullying?
- What do administrators think about bullying prevention?
- School Violence
- How often do incidents of student fighting take place?
- How many schools have dealt with severe student violence in the past 12 months?
- How many schools have implemented violence prevention programs?
- Student Suicide
- How many school communities have dealt with a student suicide in the past 12 months?
- How many schools have implemented suicide prevention programs?
Request the Results Now
To obtain your free copy of the survey results, simply fill in the form below.