Bullying and Teen Suicide
In 2007, St. Louis teenager Megan Meier took her life after being cyberbullied. Since then, awareness of the problem of bullying has increased exponentially, but sadly, suicides from bullying have also increased. Watch this webinar to hear Tina Meier, founder of the Megan Meier Foundation, and suicide prevention expert Dr. Scott Poland talk about bullying, suicide prevention strategies, and how to recover from a suicide in your school community.
- Learn about the latest trends in bullying and cyberbullying
- Learn about suicide prevention strategies
- Know how to respond to a suicide if it happens in your school
How to Access This Webinar
- Customers: Log in to your CyberBully Hotline account now to view the recording of this webinar.
- Non-Customers: Sign your school up for CyberBully Hotline service today and get access to dozens of professional development webinars and white papers featuring content from the nation's top experts in bullying, student violence, school safety, and other issues.