Bullying Prevention Specialist Training Program
The CyberBully Hotline is proud to be the exclusive sponsor of the ASCA's new Bullying Prevention Specialist Training Program.
This program is designed to help school counselors:
- Gain valuable knowledge and training on bullying prevention.
- Prevent bullying in their schools.
- Effectively respond to incidents of bullying.
ASCA has developed the Bullying Prevention Specialist training program to allow school counselors to participate in rigorous professional development on a variety of bullying-related topics.
Here's how it works:
- Participants can earn five IACET-accredited CEUs (equal to 50 contact hours) focused on the ins and outs of a variety of important educational topics.
- After completing this training, school counselors will be able to help create a safer school environment that fosters student achievement and success for all students.
- Thanks to the CyberBully Hotline's sponsorship of the program, ASCA members can receive the designation for free if they complete the training before June 30, 2014. (Non-members can complete the training for $199.)
With this training, school counselors will have greater access to bullying prevention professional development than ever before.
More information is available on the ASCA website here: